TROY, Mich. – September 26, 2017 –
Keynoted by industry thought leaders, attended by hundreds of engineers examining new techniques and ideas, the Altair Technology Conference (ATC) East
will be held in Detroit, Michigan, from October 9-10, 2017. This 2-day event features Altair’s innovations in simulation technology, highlighting advanced optimization-driven design methods, the evolution of the user experience, and the impact of disruptive trends on simulation.
“With a unique forum for learning opportunities, the global ATC conference series aims to support the professional community in keeping them abreast of new trends and technology in industry, “said Altair’s Jason Napolitano, Senior Vice President, Americas. “The Detroit ATC will offer rich, impressive thought leadership insights into the impact of Simulation-driven Innovation on disruptive trends.”
Impressive presentations from innovators and industry leaders will include how simulation-driven design has impacted their business operations, and how it continues to be driven by current trends such as additive manufacturing, e-mobility, big data and the internet of things. Altair C-Level and other keynote presentations will include:
- Phil Guys, CTO, American Axle & Manufacturing
- Dr. Darrell Socie, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois
- Randy Frank, Chief Engineer - Virtual Verification & CAE, Ford Motor Company
- Iain Percy, Team Leader, Artemis Racing
- Vance Strader, Chief Engineer - Systems Group, Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- James Truskin, Technical Fellow Body Architecture, FCA Group, LLC
- Mark Meili, R&D Director of Modeling & Simulation, P&G
- Chris Borroni-Bird, VP Strategic Development, Qualcomm
Over 30 technical session presenters have been confirmed and organized into seven tracks: Automotive Advanced Simulation, Math & Modeling Systems, Electromagnetics, Design Exploration, Lightweighting, The Future of Simulation, and Manufacturing Solutions. Presentations for the tracks will include representation from American Axle and Manufacturing, Boeing, Bruel & Kjaer, Cast Connex, ElectroScience Lab -Ohio State University, FCA Group, LLC, Ford Motor Company, GT2Energia, Michigan State University, Phoenix Integration, Pratt & Miller, Roush Industries, STMicroelectronics, Thumb & Tool Engineering, XLDyn, and Ziegler Instruments.
Complimentary online registration is open now